Say Goodbye to Plastic Cutlery! Just keep this light-weight reusable bamboo cutlery kit in your bag and forget about ever using Plastic Cutlery again. This handmade 100% Natural Bamboo spoon, fork and knife (packed in an unbleached cotton pouch with a vegetable dye logo), will go back to nature when you are ready to discard it.
The cutlery is handmade by artisans in North-East India and provides a sustainable livelihood for them.
Please note that since the products are hand-made there may be small variances in the pieces from the images seen – however, the products are made with utmost care keeping in mind that they will be used with food products and there are no chemical additives used in the entire production process.
Get a Cotton Storage Pouch FREE with this pack!
Pouch: 24 cm x 5 cm Cutlery: 15 cm (Approx.)
– 100% Natural Bamboo Spoon, Fork and Knife
– Heat, Stain and Odour Resistant attractive looking chemical-free cutlery
– Quality finish for hand-made Heat-Treated Bamboo to carbonise the surface.
– The carbonisation finishing process also provides water resistance and prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal use
– Wash after use for a longer life of Bamboo Products
– 100% Unbleached Cotton Pouch with Vegetable Dye logo
– Completely biodegradable under natural conditions: Born from nature, goes back to nature
– 100% Plastic-Free: No zips, buttons, velcro!
– Easy to wash and re-use
– Cutlery can be put for composting or discarded in nature (simply left on soil) – made from 100% Bamboo with no added chemicals, it goes back to nature
– Shred the pouch into small pieces and put into composting/ wet waste